Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'll just keep waiting in the cold.

Still haven't turned on heat. Last night Sean and Furman's space heaters cause a fuse to blow, so now we don't even have space heaters. Sweatshirt and a scarf. Who says you cant wear them inside?

I cleaned my room the other day, sort of. It's so clean compared to what it was, but could still use some work. It has become very clear to me that I have far too many books and movies to not have a shelf to rest them on. The same goes for my clothes, the suitcase I have been living out of for the last year just is not cutting it anymore.

Also, just so you know, asparagus rules.
Also, adding feta cheese to anything makes it look like you made a gourmet meal.

I'm getting bored. I need some changes, I'm working on it.
For now tattoos will do. Jeremiah comes back to town in February, also going to try to set something up with Stephanie Tamez, at New York Adorned in Brooklyn, to start some work on my chest.

Word.

1 comment:

ADW said...

go to my blog.
Seriously, the walsh's don't fall far from the tree..