Friday, October 3, 2008

I'll just stay out here until the night comes crashing down.

I have a weekend, sort of, for the first time in so long. I work 7AM-3 every Friday, so I always have Friday night off, which is nice. Not that I ever do anything on Friday nights. See, I have to work at 10AM on Saturday. Ok, ok, 10AM, really not bad at all. I can sleep till 9. But getting up at nine is early if you've stayed out all night after getting up at like 5:30 or 6 to go to work. But this weekend, due to some change in schedules to help a coworker out, I have Saturday off. Oh what to do. I remember Fridays being epic. You know, its Friday, come on. We shall see. I'm going to have some fun.

Be safe kids.

1 comment:

ADW said...

I thought of you tonight Jamie!
I took Rowan and her two friends to see a movie and
rowan wanted to listen to 'that CD' in the car. couldn't figure out which CD she wanted. She kept on saying "the one w/ the two girls singing" Finally I realized she was requesting TEGAN AND SARA!! I thought that was pretty funny for a seven year old!