Friday, October 24, 2008

A few things about right now:

At this very moment I'm listening to Jay-Z. Go ahead, ask yourself, "why?" I'll tell you, because it's a great time.

Also, I bought some curry paste the other day to make some curried rice. It was incredible, it was so good to my taste buds that now I'm worried they'll reject all other food I make from this point on. That's why I've put curry paste in everything I have made since. Yeah, curried perogies, twice, and tonight I even zazzed up my lack of real food with some curried Mac and Cheese. No joke. Out of this world.

And then, remember all my bad luck? Maybe not, I didn't write about all of it. You know, cops taking me down, bad news black bears trying to take me out, and frustration from work that just ruins my days. Well, I'm glad to say, things just aren't so bad. Yeah, thats right. Twice I've gotten tacos with no awful results. I've made some effort to change things at work. And then there's some other stuff, yada yada yada. Over all, things are looking up.

Seriously, how can you not have fun listening to Jay-Z? I don't even like rap.

1 comment:

OonieBird said...

HEY! I'm glad you've posted enough that I'm not looking at your sad face anymore. Email me at oona.walsh@gmail.com so we can talk turkey.