Monday, October 20, 2008

Last night I didn't die

I got home to some drunk kids, a thrash scene, and a camera. It was a Bazooka Christ photo shoot, and it looked like a train wreck. After an atrocious work day, my mood was anything but good, but I dealt with what was going on around me. Soon after I got home the photo shoot finished, and someone decided that tacos would be a good idea. If you read my blog, you know about my last two encounters with tacos. First grabbed by police before tacos, second punched by a kid after tacos, so I was slightly scared that the trend might continue and I would be stabbed by rapist while eating tacos. Fearing for my life, the four of us strapped on our shoes and hit the road. Tacos were had. 3 for $2.75, and they were awesome. And nothing exciting happened. The trend is dead.