Monday, December 22, 2008

Just Sayin'

3rd post today. No big deal.

Anyway, new favorite thing to do. Listen to metal and cook.

This is half inspired by this girl, Jaime's, boyfriend, Andrew, telling me about he like to listen to Converge when he does the dishes. I tried that, it kind of rules. Might even make doing the dishes bad-ass. Not for me to say though.

So I took that concept(hardcore/metal while doing other things), and I've applied it to a few other things: Drinking Beer(yeah, caps), getting dressed, showering, brushing teeth, taking out the trash, and some other things that just feel like they could use a little something else. Needless to say the addition of metal music to all these things has been pretty cool.

The latest installment came tonight, with my desire to make mashed potatoes. I bought all the stuff a few days ago(it took two days to buy, as the first day I did not have enough money to buy all the required pieces to the delicious puzzle), but lacked the motivation to make them. So tonight I started boiling water, listening to something(not hardcore/metal), I forget now what it was. I was bored. What ever could I do. Oh yeah, that's right. I could put on some metal. I went with Lamb of God, or Log, as my Father calls them. It was a great fucking time.

No comments: