Monday, May 11, 2009

Mornings, early early early.

My overnight schedule constantly screws my weekends up where I end up getting up around 6AM. So, I have a lot of early mornings. Today I went out and bought some eggs, black beans, cheese, onions, and mushrooms, and had a pretty good breakfast. Also, as seen above, I'm watching Big. On my new TV. We picked up that sweet table it's on around the corner at a used furniture shop. We also got an end table that was part of the same set, and a nice coffee table that you can almost see in the above picture.

While I'm at it, let's see some other things in my new apartment. Up first, we've got "Big Blue," our big blue bookshelf. It's in our living room area, between the windows, and holds some of our most treasured items: Comics, more comics, records, movies, and hardcover books. You might also notice the mini fridge, that has been in the family since Sean went to college. It continues, years later, to keep beer and snacks cold, and close at hand.


Up next, we've got another picture of "Big Blue," and the window on the other side of it. You can see the coffee table, it's nice, I like the piece of glass as the top. There is a rug under it too. Yeah, that's right, a rug. There is our couch too, it's brown, and it's comfy. At the end of the couch, you can see a box, below the window. It is sitting on the end table I mentioned before, it's our record player. It obviously hasn't been set up yet, it's still in a box. We need to buy a pre-amp for it, and some speakers. But still. I'm digging the new place.


Also, Big is a really great movie.


1 comment:

ADW said...

wow jamie, your place looks really nice!
any more pictures?