Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Youre in my web now.

Things I may someday miss about working overnight, should the day ever come that I can become a normal daytime functioning adult again: Absofuckinglutely nothing. Except maybe getting paid to read, check facebook, blog, steal magazines, eat really good food for free, and spending as much time as possible on youtube. 

Today I went to work at 9am, until 1pm, so some British lady could tell me, for four hours, in about 400 different ways, my job description. Over and over. They called this training. Being that I am now a functioning vampire, being anywhere at 9AM is really a struggle. Asking me to do anything during the day time is much like trying to wake the dead.  I think the sun has actually started to hurt. And now, being that my job is really good about everything, and everything they do makes sense, I am back at work for the second time today, coming in at 11:30PM until 7:30 in the morning. You are jealous, I know.

Also, I guess that guy from that movie, you know the one, is a real twat. 

Maybe I should become a concert musician. 

No comments: