Saturday, June 20, 2009

If I could only get out of bed


Ok, so here's the plan.

I need to go buy eggs. What I actually need to do, is go buy all my groceries, but right now I'm thinking eggs. And cheese of course. Probably some bread too. Next I'd need some veggies. I really want some avocado with my eggs, but they don't come ripe, so unless I try to buy a rip one I'd have to wait a day or two. What I really want to do it go to Life Cafe, and have them make breakfast for me. And maybe get a Bloody Mary. That is so far away though, and they don't even open until 11. And here I am, awake, at 9:30 AM blogging about my plans to get breakfast because I can't seem to leave my bed to do all the things I need to do.

That's somewhat of a plan. I need breakfast. I've gotten that far. Maybe after the Advil kicks in(I need more of that, add it to the grocery list) and I drink a few more glasses of what I'll start being productive.

See, the problem it this. I passed out around 3 last night, and here I am awake 6 hours later. 9AM is way too early for me to get up. I'm spending more time with the family today, which will most likely take all day. No time for a nap. And then I have to work tonight. It's going to be brutal. I wish I used that word more often.

No comments: