Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I spent the night dancing, I'm drunk I suppose.


This picture has a shocking resemblance to me last night.

Yeah, you know, dancing with a sweet young thing. It just probably wasn't as smooth as this picture looks, I wont claim to be a good dancer. I am a full blooded white kid, after all. I think, also, that by the time I was ready for dancing my footsteps had lost some of their grace.

Regardless, what fun. I can even picture it being fun at a place where dancing is encouraged, possibly even meant to happen, not just an open spot on the bar room floor. Though, I suppose if a bar has an empty floor and a jukebox dancing should at anytime be the right thing do to. But it would be nice to not be the only pair swirling their bodies around in an attempt at ballroom beauty.

Maybe next time.

2 comments:

ADW said...

sounds fun, remind me again-- when do you turn 21?
;)

James. said...

Like it matters.