Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I always said I'd never go

and now Eli has to get married in Texas. My dreams of never going there are over, but I figure it's for a good reason. You know, love, and what not.

Leave tomorrow, Thursday. Up at 6:45ish. 8:30 bus to Philly, 3:30 flight. Sean has some things to do in Philly I guess. I still need to pack. I figure, the clothes I'm wearing, some shorts, swim shorts, clean under garments, and some clothes for the wedding. It honestly seems like more when you type it out.

I've also got my stuff for the long ass plane ride. I threw some episodes of "This American Life" on the iPhone, and stealthily acquired some sweet magazines from work. Probably a book too.

The question has been raised, by some sweet young Dominican girl I know, as to what happens to me in sun? Do I color? Or do I burn, peel, and white? If I remember correctly, I burn peel, and fade back to white. But I wear a lot of sun screen, so I don't really remember. Furman checked the weather for Brownsville the other day, 92? Maybe higher. I guess we'll find out.

So long.

1 comment:

ADW said...

my motto has always been: Just Say NO.. to sunscreen.

Happy tanning and swimming while I continue to freeze my ass off in Maine