Monday, April 27, 2009

Coffee shop girl?

I'm watching "She's all that." Right now. No joke. Seriously, who isn't in this movie, it's got everyone. If you don't know, it's an old teen movie about the popular kids making a bet about taking the school's most undatable girl to the prom. Obviously a wild flurry of emotions ensues, hearts break, and fathers make inspiring speeches.

The undatable girl in this case is Rachel Leigh Cook, and I have an issue with this. What the hell is wrong with her? I mean, look at her...


She is made out to be "the art kid." If the art kids at my high school looked like this, maybe Usher would have DJ'd my prom, and everyone would have done a choreographed dance to a Fat Boy Slim song.

The fat friend, Jesse Jackson(Har har), who never has any luck just met a girl. Rachel Leigh Cook just found out that shes not only a really good dancer, but she's a really talented art kid as well. She will get into any college she wants. I think it's about time some hearts get broken so that Freddy Prinze can save the day with a late night pool side dance.

No comments: