Thursday, June 19, 2008

Over doing it.

After venting intensely on two different people tonight (three if you count the talk with Sean), and not feeling any better about things, I really think I'm in for a good freak out. People are just simply bothering me lately. I feel like it's all going to come out on the wrong person, it's just building and building up and up, waiting to topple over on some unexpected passerby. This happens every so often, more often than I'd like to admit, that everyday little things that people do pile on top of one another to eventually just make people annoy the hell out of me. (Should you be reading this, Jessica Parker, no this has nothing to do with poker last night, haha.) The real problem, I believe, is that I have yet to find anyone I can really vent to down here. Sean aside, of course. I'm still used to the few friends that I did have back home being so close that I felt comfortable coming to them with anything, even the friends from school that I had only known a short time. I have yet to really have the time to either become that close with anyone, or find anyone to become that close with down here. I know the solution, something will happen that will piss me off the point that I feel I need to do something about it. I will either have found someone to just let out my issues with, or it will come out at the wrong time on the wrong person. Blah Blah Blah. Such is life.

4 comments:

jessica maria said...

I like how you and Sean write knowing that I'm reading. HA!

Dude, I hope you find a friend you can vent to. I understand not having that kind of comfort can be frustrating.

James. said...

Haha, thank you. I'll vent to you, via blogosphere, for now.

Anonymous said...

breathe and smile, it could be worse.

James. said...

True story.