Monday, April 14, 2008

James is all that is excitment.

Two Fridays ago I had a day off. I then finished up my last days of work, Saturday through Wednesday, and immediately started my first week of my new job, Thursday through Monday. My two week period of last weeks and first weeks was awesome. My old job was great, and my new job kicks, but I need a day off. Thankfully I have the next three days off, during which time I will finally do my long overdue laundry. Today was the dregs of my clean clothes. I was out of clean socks, on my last pair of clean boxers, reused and reused work pants, a day old tee shirt (Up until the point where I got a work shirt from my new job, that was clean), and my reused and reused work sweater. Pants and sweater, whatever, those are clean for however long I choose to wear them, in my eyes anyway. Socks underwear and shirts are another matter however. Tomorrow I will have to go with using totally dirty clothes until my laundry gets done. It's a rough life, honestly.

On the other hand, with my new job I am finally financially comfortable. Fuck yeah. Thats right, I have money, and not all of it goes directly from my pocket and or bank account to my bills.

Also, with my new income, and for other reasons, I will be able to stat tattooing again. Sorry Pops. I've had plans for my ribs for a while, and have at least planned to get my other arm done. I've talked with Jeremiah about my ribs, no real plans have been made, but I know he will be able to do something up with my idea no problem. So Next time he comes back I will most likely start working on it. And once I get an idea, I will head to Tim Kern to get what will undoubtedly be an amazing color sleeve done on my right arm. I can't wait.

No comments: