Sunday, September 27, 2009

Short list of complaints.

Nothing changes.

Now on to less depressing things.

How long can I go jobless, should I decide to quit my job tonight? The answer to that is: Financially I can go much longer than I can go mentally. I've done this before, with far less in my pocket, and my boredom from not having a job wins long before my bank account is empty. I almost quit last night. Now, I think I may hold out for a month, maybe two months longer. I should at least use my paid vacation time first, right?

A long list of things I could do while not working at my job.

I could sleep normally.
I could have free time to use effectively on things that make me not completely fucking miserable.
I could see my friends.
I'd have time to see that girl.
I could grow my beard.
I could go home and see friends.
I could go home and see family.
I could work on getting healthy.
I could finally work on writing that comic book with Sean.
I could finally start working on that punk band with Sean.
I could get out of bed, for reasons other than I have to go to work.
I could have the time to get my other arm tattooed.

Sometimes I wonder.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't quit! You'll regret it, even if you still have a fat bank account... unemployment is not a good feeling.

Look around for something better/different. All that free time you dream of will get old when all your friends are still working 40 hr/wk and you're hangin with... yourself.

PLUS! No girl I know finds a guy without a job attractive so 'that girl' might not be in your list of things to do while not working :)

Don't get pissy with this... consider it free advise from a smart sibling

<3