Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A couple things about not much at all.

My taste in women is getting a little too classy for my own good. This morning, in a very Vince Vaughn like manner, I hit on Jean-Georges daughter. It was like the scene the scene in Wedding Crashers where Vince Vaughn notices the blond across the chapel, and mouths the word "Hi." She blushed and sent her own hello in my direction. Our eyes danced back and forth in flirtatious glances like we were at a god damn senior prom. Then my coworker noticed, and told me who she was, and then reminded me that her father runs the restaurant that's with the company I work for. Dangerous territory. It didn't stop me.

This is almost as good as my secret relationship with Amber Rose(not really that classy). But like I said, that's a secret, we don't want Kanye to find out just yet, he is dealing with enough already.



Also, it is amazing how much less angry I get when my cable company phone technician speaks English. I have been having problems with my TV/internet all month, and have done a lot of calling, and a lot of yelling at people who don't understand the things I say, and respond in an English that very closely resembles Spanish, which I don't understand. But today I call, fully prepared to get angry very quickly, as I have a tendency to do. And then...the guy on the other end of the phone understood me. And then when he said something back to me, I understood him as well. And because of this, he was able to help me. And, well, I didn't yell at anyone.

No comments: