Friday, July 25, 2008

Tonight tonight.

I was exhausted. I did a back to back at work, 4 to midnight, and then back in at 7 until 3. With a not so brief stop at the bar, for some sweet free drinks, in between. I took a nap, and went back to work. So I intended on going to bed sort of early tonight. Maybe blog, read, and pass out. But then I couldn't think of anything to say in here.

I used to blog a lot, not so much anymore. I couldn't figure it out, so I went to myspace, where I did most of my blogging, and just sat reading old posts for like 2 hours. I read back over the last few years of my life. Going back to high school. And well, I think I've figured it out. I don't have as much to complain about anymore. I'm in a place with things to do, a sweet job, good friends. I just lack all the old problems I had. Girls, stupid people*, boredom, money, blah blah blah.

There are things I want to change, frankly, I would welcome some girl problems. But hell, I just really have nothing angry with, or even slightly annoyed. I'm doing fine.



* I will never actually be rid of stupid people. I'm just at a point in my life where aside the unavoidable times at work or on the street, I don't deal with them. I have little to no personal relationships with stupid people. And I like that.

No comments: